Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Is It Over Yet?

Seriously. Is winter over yet? Will it be over soon?

Well, the horses are shedding so I take that as a positive sign that spring is near. I spent Sunday afternoon grooming both horses, with Riley helping. He has started to ask me if he can help with the horses, a request that warms my heart! I combed out their tails and mane while Riley did the brushing - and the horse hair was flying! This is the first significant shedding I have seen.


Unfortunately, the forecast is calling for below zero temps for the next few nights, and the 10-day forecast looks like a yo-yo on drugs.

I took this close-up picture of Zazu's eye a few weeks ago after I found my Canon's battery charger. If you look close, you can see me and Laney :-)

I'm planning the garden...when will this frozen tundra thaw??

2 comments: