Friday, February 25, 2011

Thirty-aught-six

One more snow storm under my belt - not as many inches as the weatherman predicted, but enough to be a pain in the butt down in Winooski. We live up north, about 20 miles from the Canadian border, in the middle of Lake Champlain. Our weather varies quite a bit from where I work which is 40 miles south of here. There was about 6 inches in Winooski about 1pm when we closed the office. When I got home I was anticipating the struggle to drive down the driveway, but it seemed only a few inches had fallen - either that or it had all blown away...


The boys and I start our Hunter Safety Course, combination rifle and bow, on March 7th. We are so excited! The deer that live at the back of the horse pasture better watch out next November...the freezer in the garage is empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment